Expression of Interest for Training Courses
Local Enterprise Office Kildare aims to promote entrepreneurship, foster business start-ups and develop existing micro and small businesses to drive job creation and to provide accessible high quality supports for your Business ideas.
Training is an important aspect of the management and development of any small business. Local Enterprise Office Kildare recognises the need to provide training courses across a wide range of business topics. Courses are significantly subsidised by Local Enterprise Office Kildare.
Examples of training topics include:
- Start Your Own Business Courses
- Financial Management / Accounts / Tax Courses
- Management Development Programme for established businesses
- Business IT Skills such as Bookkeeping using Excel, Website Optimisation, Social Media
- Sales & Marketing Courses
- Customs Training
Local Enterprise Office Kildare also delivers QQI level 6 accredited courses in Management Development, General Data Protection Regulations and more.
Local Enterprise Office Kildare also runs a number of seminars and events throughout the year, delivered by expert guest speakers.
Examples of past seminars include:
- Trading Online Voucher Seminar
- Annual Innovation Conference
- Annual National Women's Enterprise Day Event
- Brexit Information Seminars with Grant Thornton & Enterprise Ireland
If you would like to note your interest in a programme that is currently full or if you would like to suggest a programme, please complete the following form.